1. For best results, prior to re-heating defrost product and keep chilled at 1-5°c.
2. Heat water to simmer 95°c.
3. Place pouch in simmering water for 10 minutes.
4. Ensure that product reaches a core temperature of 72°c before serving.
5. Serve immediately after regeneration.
6. Chefs tip – Before opening, hold the pouch at each end and gently but vigorously shake. This will re-emulsify any cooking juices back into the sauce.
7. Simply pour and serve!
1. For best results, prior to cooking defrost product and keep chilled at 1-5°c.
2. Before reheating, snip a corner of the pouch and stand pouch upright in a bowl or dish.
3. Reheat product in pouch, in an 800 watt microwave for 3 ½ mins, or a 1725 watt microwave for 1½ mins.
4. Leave product to stand for 30 seconds for the 800 watt microwave and 1 min for the 1725 watt microwave.
5. Ensure that product reaches a core temperature of 72°c before serving.
6. Serve immediately after regeneration.
7. Chefs tip – Before opening, hold the pouch at each end (folding over the snipped corner to avoid hot sauce spillage) and gently but vigorously shake. This will re-emulsify any cooking juices back into the sauce. Then serve.
Tomato, Black Eyed Bean (12%), Red Kidney Bean (10%), Flageolet Bean (9%), Onion, Cannellini Bean (8%), Butter Bean (8%), Tomato Paste, Water, Green Pepper, Red Pepper, Rapeseed Oil, Coriander, Vegetable Stock [Vegetables [Potato, Onion, Leek, Celery], Salt, Yeast Extract, Carrot Concentrate, Sugar, Sunflower Oil, Lemon Juice Concentrate], Garlic Puree, Modified Maize Starch, Sugar, Reduced Sodium Salt (contains Potassium Chloride), Coriander, Ginger, Chilli Powder, Jalapeno Pepper, Cajun Seasoning [Salt, (Maltodextrin (Maize), Red Bell Pepper, Cayenne Pepper, Chilli Powder, Garlic Powder, Oregano, Pimento, Coriander, Cardamom, Ginger, Cumin, White Pepper, Fennel, Black Pepper, Yeast Extract (contains Salt), Mustard Powder, Smoke Flavour, Rapeseed Oil, Thyme, Sage, Anti-caking Agent (Silicium Dioxide), Colour (Capsicum Extract)]
Contains: Celery and Mustard
Produced in a manufacturing site which uses: Wheat, Gluten, Egg Milk, Nuts, Fish, Sesame, Crustaceans, Molluscs, Sulphites and Soya.
SUITABLE FOR VEGETARIANS, VEGANS, LACTOSE- INTOLERANT (Milk handled onsite)