1. For best results, prior to re-heating defrost product and keep chilled at 1-5°c.
2. Heat water to simmer 95°c.
3. Place pouch in simmering water for 10 minutes.
4. Ensure that product reaches a core temperature of 72°c before serving.
5. Serve immediately after regeneration.
6. Chefs tip – Before opening, hold the pouch at each end and gently but vigorously shake. This will re-emulsify any cooking juices back into the sauce.
7. Simply pour and serve!
1. For best results, prior to cooking defrost product and keep chilled at 1-5°c.
2. Before reheating, snip a corner of the pouch and stand pouch upright in a bowl or dish.
3. Reheat product in pouch, in an 800 watt microwave for 3 ½ mins, or a 1725 watt microwave for 1½ mins.
4. Leave product to stand for 30 seconds for the 800 watt microwave and 1 min for the 1725 watt microwave.
5. Ensure that product reaches a core temperature of 72°c before serving.
6. Serve immediately after regeneration.
7. Chefs tip – Before opening, hold the pouch at each end (folding over the snipped corner to avoid hot sauce spillage) and gently but vigorously shake. This will re-emulsify any cooking juices back into the sauce. Then serve.
Beef (53%), Red Wine (10%), Water, Mushrooms (10%), Onions, Gammon Lardons (4.8%)[Pork, Salt Water, Preservatives (Sodium Nitrite, Sodium Nitrate), Antioxidant (Sodium Ascorbate)], Tomato Paste, Modified Maize Starch, Wheat Flour (Gluten), Butter (contains Salt)(Milk), Salt, Beef Stock [Cured Beef [Cooked Beef, Salt, Sugar, Preservative (Sodium Nitrate)], Salt, Maltodextrin, Yeast Extract, Malt Extract (Gluten), Molasses, Sugar, Soy Sauce [Water, Soybean, Salt, Wheat Flour, Sugar (contains colour (Natural Caramel), Preservative (Potassium Sorbate)], Lemon Juice from Concentrate, Onion Powder, Black Pepper, Sunflower Oil], Gravy Browning [Water, Ammonia Caramel, Salt], Bay Leaf, Thyme, Garlic, Smoke Flavouring, Black Pepper.
Contains: Wheat, Gluten, Milk and Soya.
Produced in a manufacturing site which uses: Fish, Celery, Sesame, Sulphites, Molluscs, Egg, Mustard, Crustaceans and Nuts